Monday, April 19, 2010

Love in Reality

This couple was a journey, they liked to talk (as everyone know I am quiet around strangers) but well they wanted me to take pictures with their camera so I agreed and also took a couple of my own.


When I see couples that are in their 50's/60's still holding hands, arms around each other and act like they just fell in love after 30 years of marriage; it makes me have butterflies in my tummy because I know love and happiness isn't only in a fairy-tale.

Although they have been through bad and good, but every relationship go through them... Problems could have been, he/she have cheated, lied, hid something from the other, or something else happened but in the end they stayed together and fought for what they wanted, because they loved each other and wanted to spend their lives together. Now that's what true love is.

Just fairy-tales doesn't tell/show us what the couple went through to stay in love with the other, they don't tell us what went on behind closed doors.

But a fairy-tale without the problems, isn't reality. It's just a fairy-tale we all have day dream about and want but is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment