Monday, April 19, 2010

The Best Thing

It doesn't happen very often but when the weather is saying "come play with me and leave that computer alone and chores for later" well today I listen and packed my camera bag/tripod to the car and just left without knowing where I was headed.

Before I knew it, I was driving 80 on the interstate heading towards the Cumberland Falls.


I could just sit there for hours on in with my eyes closed, listening to the Cheeping Birds overhearing the sound of the falls makes a tremendous sound as the water goes over and lands at the bottom.

If you want to win a girl's heart[or mine] plan a picnic to the falls or just go there for hours with her, she'll love it if she's a outdoor girl. :)

It's peaceful and relaxing. Makes me forget everything around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment